Description:Tired of your calendar being cluttered with birthdays? Tired of missing the ones that count? Today's Birthdays is the app for you.
Today's Birthdays syncs together your calendars and contacts to create a single, go-to app for birthdays.
Declutter your Calendar app once and for all by hiding the birthday calendar; Today's Birthdays will keep track of them for you. Set personal birthday alerts to remind you in advance of an upcoming birthday. Add the widget to your notification screen to never miss today's birthdays again!
Today's Birthdays supports all calendars and countless birthday services, including your contacts, Facebook, and Google! To add a birthday to Today's Birthdays, simply add the birthday to your contacts. You can also add all the birthdays of your Facebook or Google friends by adding the Facebook Birthdays Calendar or Google Birthdays Calendar to the Calendar app! These services are supported through what is called "Calendar Subscriptions." Services such as Google and Facebook provide Calendars that you can subscribe to that contain all of your friends' birthdays. Simply subscribe to those Calendars from your iOS Calendars app and they are fully compatible with Today's Birthdays!
**Today's Birthdays will never transmit any of your contact or calendar information from your device. Ever. Period. Your data stays on your device and your device only. We know, we like privacy too.**
Release Notes:New in 2.0.1:
- Fixed App Store screenshots
New in 2.0:
- What's better than four tabs? One! The app now opens straight to your chronolgical birthday list. Search is now part of the navbar (swipe down for search) and tapping in the search field gives you a searchable, alphabetical list of birthdays.
- New widget for "Tomorrow's Birthday's"
- Added a How to Add Facebook Birthdays guide to the in-app settings page
- Added birth years to lists
- Version 2.0.1
- Created & Sold by Moballo, LLC
- Price: Free!
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Productivity & Lifestyle