Description:Tired of your calendar being cluttered with birthdays? Tired of missing the ones that count? Today's Birthdays is the app for you.
**Update 6/1/19: Unfortunately, it appears Facebook removed support for the Birthdays Calendar Subscription. We encourage users to contact Facebook directly if they would like to see them restore this functionality. All other functionality, including support for Google's Birthdays, remains unaffected.**
Today's Birthdays syncs together your calendars and contacts to create a single, go-to app for birthdays.
Declutter your Calendar app once and for all by hiding the birthday calendar; Today's Birthdays will keep track of them for you. Set personal birthday alerts to remind you in advance of an upcoming birthday. Add the widget to your notification screen to never miss today's birthdays again!
Today's Birthdays supports all calendars and countless birthday services, including your contacts, Facebook, and Google! To add a birthday to Today's Birthdays, simply add the birthday to your contacts. You can also add all the birthdays of your Facebook or Google friends by adding the Facebook Birthdays Calendar or Google Birthdays Calendar to the Calendar app! These services are supported through what is called "Calendar Subscriptions." Services such as Google and Facebook provide Calendars that you can subscribe to that contain all of your friends' birthdays. Simply subscribe to those Calendars from your iOS Calendars app and they are fully compatible with Today's Birthdays!
**Today's Birthdays will never transmit any of your contact or calendar information from your device. Ever. Period. Your data stays on your device and your device only. We know, we like privacy too.**
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: "I don't see my birthdays in the app?
A: In Today's Birthdays, tap the settings icon in the top right corner. Tap "Choose Birthday Calendars" and make sure any calendars that have birthdays are enabled (notably your calendar's built-in birthday calendar).
Q: "How do I add a birthday to the app?
A: To add a new birthday to Today's Birthdays, simply create (or edit) a contact in the Contacts app and set their birthday there. You can also add all the birthdays of your Facebook or Google friends by adding the Facebook Birthdays Calendar or Google Birthdays Calendar to the Calendar app!
Q: "So how do I subscribe to the Facebook Birthdays Calendar?"
A: Please follow these instructions to set up your Facebook Birthdays:
- Go to www.facebook.com/events on your iOS device
- Long press the Refresh button at the top right and tap "Request Desktop Site"
- Scroll down to bottom of page
- At the right side of page you'll see a section starting with "You can add your events to Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or Apple Calendar. Once you add them, they'll stay updated."
- Press "Upcoming Events" (or "Birthdays") and press Subscribe in the popup you will get
- Go back to Today’s Birthdays. If your Facebook Birthdays don’t show up automatically, tap the settings button in the top right, tap "Choose Birthday Calendars" and make sure your Facebook Birthdays calendar is checked!
Release Notes:- Support for the latest devices and iOS versions!
- DARK MODE
Note: Unfortunately, it appears that as of 6/1/19 Facebook removed support for the Birthdays Calendar Subscription. We encourage users to contact Facebook directly if they would like to see them restore this functionality. All other functionality, including support for Google's Birthdays, remains unaffected
- Version 2.1.0
- Created & Sold by Moballo, LLC
- Price: Free!
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Productivity & Lifestyle